I received an email from my friend and the message goes like this
1. Losing all your friends
Man comes home and finds his wife and his friend in bed. He shoots his friend and kills him. Wife says 'If you behave like this, you will lose All your friends.'
Moral of the story? Enjoy threesome with your friends!
2. Brother wanted
A small boy wrote to Santa Claus,'send me a brother'....
Santa wrote back 'SEND ME YOUR MOTHER'.... (Hmm... having Santa Claus as stepfather is cool indeed)
3. Meaning of wife
Husband asks, "Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means 'Without Information Fighting Everytime'!" Wife replies, "No, it means 'With Idiot For Ever'!!!"
4. The importance of a period
Teacher : 'Do you know the importance of a period?'
Kid : 'Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away. (The driver is the son-in-law haha...)
5. Confident vs confidential
A young boy asks his Dad, 'What is the difference between confident and confidential? Dad says, 'You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential!'
6. Anger management
Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?'
Wife: 'I clean the toilet.'
Husband: 'How does that help?'
Wife: 'I use your toothbrush..'
Good way to get your revenge while maintaining the relationship.
I received an email from my friend and the message goes like this
It's kind of hectic to see other MSN contacts sending those weird messages like ''Wanna see my pics before i send em to facebook?'' with a file or link below the message. If you have common sense, it's very obvious a person won't send such message to their friends (unless their brains are smaller than ostrich's one).
Some people would click it because their close friends sent to them. Result? Obviously sending the same thing to other contacts. It's more hectic when you get this virus(worm) and send to your friends without knowing anything. I was one of the victims and I didn't accept or click when someone sent it to me. I assumed that my brother was so 'high' that the sentence was too seductive(Kim Kardashian is hawt!!) for him to click it.
I also assume it's a computer virus(it's actually computer worm).It's because people tend to think that viruses are for computer while worms are biological 1 hiding in an apple. We were never able to see biological viruses with our naked eyes while tonnes of viruses word after antivirus' computer scan.
I was told by my friends in MSN that I have virus. It's so annoying and irritating when many contacts you don't know suddenly sent you messages like "Hi, you got virus". Imagine it!
The type of messages being sent by this worm (ops it's virus) are....
This picture isnt you… right?
Wow i think i found your pic on myspace!
hah I think I found an old pic of us!
haha lets hope your parents dont see this picture of you :D
hey did i ever show you this picture of me?
is it ok if I add this pic to my new slideshow?
can i up some of these pics of ya to my myspace profile?
you care if i put this pictuer of you in my new album?
sry about the messup i fixed the pic! Try it one more time pz
is this pic tooo sexy for photobucket??
wow I just dyed my hair… You will never believe the color it is now. lol And dont laugh
my crazy sister wants u to see these pics for some reason… take a look
wow! look at this old picture i found….
wanna see this pic of my Boobs?
Can i put this pic of you into my new myspace album?
Take a look at the new pics already! :p
I cant believe they wanted me to upload this picture to facebook lol. Its terrible. Like my outfit tho?
Lmfao hey im sending my new pictures! Check em out!
I’ve been editing some pics you should def see em loL! accept :)
Can you believe somone actually wears this size bra? I could use it for a Tent.
haha, this guy up my street just slammed his $90k car into a telephone pole! I got a pic of it with my cellphone
dude i just got these pictures off my digital for you! Gimme a moment to find em and send
Wanna see my pics before i send em to facebook?
do you think this picture is too kinky for Myspace?
OMG just accept please its only some pics!!
Hey accept my pictures, i got a bunch from when i was like a toddler :X
I think this picture is terrible. but my friends on myspace want to see it. please dont show noone.
Hey just finished new myspace album! :) theres a few kinky ones in there!
OMG, i found ur pic on cuteornot.com! Check it out!!!
Have you seen me Naked Yet :D
ok, I DO NOT like my new hair color.. but people on facebook do. what do you think? And no laughing! lol
hey you got a myspace album? anyways heres my new myspace album :) accept k?
do I look dumb in this picture? I want to put it on myspace.
hey man accept my pics. :( i just edited it to look maad funny..
Dude i found your picture on hotornot.com! Take a look!
Cool! They even use facebook and myspace to cheat the recipients. The creator is indeed up-to-date. I tried anti-virus PcTool internet security (creator of Spyware Doctor) but this dumbware cannot get rid of it.
Well, there's solutions for every problem like there's laugh of every joke. I googled it to find the solution, ended up disappointing results. Near the end of giving up, I found a website that can get rid of the virus which is MSN Virus Removal. You download the software, run it and viola! the virus is gone! It's a lot convenient than solving it manually. If you're not smart enough (like me), you can watch this instructional video to solve it.
That's all for today. Happy removing virus! Spread this to help your friends too! Don't be too stingy since they will keep sending those messages to you and it's so irritating!
I found this fact from my e-mail. So I would do some sharing here.
1. 'Stewardesses' is the longest word typed with only the left hand
2. 'lollipop' is the longest word typed with your right hand.
3. No word in the English language rhymes with month , orange, silver, or purple.
4. 'Dreamt' is the only English word that ends in the letters 'mt'.
5. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears
never stop growing.
6. The sentence:
'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog'
uses every letter of the alphabet.
7. The words 'racecar,','kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left (palindromes).
8. There are only four words in the English language which end in 'dous':
tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
9. There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: 'abstemious' and 'facetious.'
10. TYPEWRITER is the longest word
that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
11. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
12. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
13. A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
14. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
15. A snail can sleep for three years. (I sleep everyday!)
16. Almonds are a member of the peach family. (not nut?)
17. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (pea brain?)
18. Babies are born without kneecaps.
They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
19. February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
20. In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
21. If the population of China walked past you, 8 abreast,
the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
22. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors
23. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite!
24. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
25. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing. (Since important letter such as a and e are at left side)
26. The cruise liner, QE 2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
27. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
28. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
29. There are more chickens than people in the world.
30. Winston Churchill (UK former Prime Minister) was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
31. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
Top 5 April's Fool prank:
1) Desktop background switch - quite good method to prank your colleagues since it's easy to set up. 3.5/5
2) The Black Fax - this method is quite wasteful, not friendly environment 1/5
3) The Saran Wrap Suprise - imagine the poops on the wrapper 4/5
4) Printer Jam-a-Roo - be prepared to be fired by your boss using this prank 1/5
5) Posion Brownies - Yummy! Sharing is caring. 3/5
Moral of the story? Dance when you successfully pranked them!